For receiving control of paper processors like printing houses, paper retailers and corrugated paper manufacturers.
Measuring instrument for determination of absolute water content of paper and solid cardboard at the pile.
- Measuring range 1% to 15% water content, depending on the material
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Measuring depth: 20 mm
- Paper temperature: 0 to +50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, automatic datalog and manual saving of results for
- up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Dimensions: 147 x 75 x 30 mm (incl. rubber protection), weight 265 g (incl. batteries)
- Scope of supply: humimeter PMP with rubber protection cover, wooden case, proof plate and batteries